Thursday, November 12, 2015

A Cool Little Blue Bird

I don't know about you but I'm tired of cold weather already and it's only November!   Today we're having not only cold temps but we actually have a wind warning!  60+ MPH gusts....Eeek!   I think it's going to be a LOOOOOOONG winter!  Today since it's so stinkin cold out my thoughts are once again turned towards cooler winter projects. 


Stamps
Background Snowflakes - Chapel Road Art Stamps
Blue Bird - Unity

His little hat has fluffy accents thanks to IMAGINE Crafts Radiant Neon Amplify! medium.  It puffs when you heat it...  That was the best part of this card - my hands were warm when the heat tool was going - LOL!!

Hope you're all staying warm and take a bit of time to get inky! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it won't be cold with a hat like this :-)!
    Helena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!