Colored Faux Marble Technique
1. To begin color your cardstock with one or more lighter colors of Brusho Colour Crystals. I used Lime Green and Yellow for this first example.
2. Let the Brusho dry completely.
3. Drizzle the rubber cement (or masking fluid) over the entire paper and let dry.
This is just a close up of the R.C.
4. Once dry sprinkle on one or more colors of Brusho Colour Crystals over the cardstock. I used Moss Green and Emerald Green. Spritz with water and let it do it's thing. Let it dry completely - and yes, you can speed the drying with a heat tool. It won't hurt the r.c.
5. Rub off the rubber cement to reveal the wicked design!
This example was made with a base of Rose Red and Purple and Black over top.
To really kick this technique up a notch, flick metallic paint over the finished cardstock. It really adds quite a dramatic effect! This example was created with a Yellow background with Dark Brown and Sandstone over top. Gold paint was then flicked over top.
This final example was created with Ost. Blue base and Grey, Turquoise, Ultra Marine and Prussian Blue over top. Silver metallic paint was then flicked over top.