Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Club Scrap Holiday Blog Hop!

Welcome to Club Scraps 2014 Holiday Blog Hop!!  I'm so excited to share what I've created using this limited edition set of stamps and papers with you...  I'm going to get right to it.

I made this fun Card Organizer/Holder which I shared the directions for yesterday.  It takes just two pieces of cardstock, several folds and a bit of adhesive.  I used the holiday papers and ribbon to embellish this card organizer.


I also used a bit of StazOn Midi Ganache ink around the edges.  It is what was used to stamp the images and sentiments for all of the cards as well.  As you can see from the photo below I used a velcro dot for the closure so it stays together even if you untie the ribbon.


The row of ornaments is an embellishment on the little pocket on the flap that can hold postage stamps, slips of paper with addresses or anything else you might want to tuck inside.  There is room for a dozen+ cards and envelopes.  I have 12 rather lumpy cards inserted into the box with a bit of extra space left over.  If your cards were fairly flat I believe it would hold up to 20 cards and envelopes.

Now onto a few of my cards....


I wanted to share this one first because Gnomie now has a girlfriend!!!  Whoo Hooo...how exciting for him.  Now he'll have a companion joining him on his Club Scrap travels.  I can't promise she'll be at every destination but I'm sure she'll accompany him from time to time.

And here are several more cards I made....







You're next stop is 


If you get lost along the way the complete list of participants can be found on the Club Scrap blog.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!



14 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card holder and the cards are amazing! Merry Christmas to you and yours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love organisation holders and tips! Good job. Thank you Roni
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project. Merry Christmas to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roni, I can't wait to try my hand at making one of these boxes and your cards are simply beautiful! So much hard work and attention to detail. Thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect box to house your FABU cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card organizer all decorated is wonderful!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the box Roni! Your cards are so cute. I ran out of time to make a card so I'll have to CASE some of yours. Merry Christmas and thanks for showing us some cute creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all your cards and they fit perfectly in the box

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Roni, love this card box with coordinating cards, such a great gift idea and would love having done this myself. Thanks for the inspiration, again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice cards - and a nice "keeper box" for them

    ReplyDelete
  11. turned out so cute! You are so talented!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy, Merry, Jolly Jingle to you and your family... Cheers, Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I made your box for my neighbor who is 84 along with 9 birthday cards for her great-grand children. The box was really easy to make. The only change I would make is to add 1/2" to the width so the envelopes would fit in too. Great gift. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!