Monday, October 27, 2014

Wicked Gnome Couple...

Every year a group of bloggers celebrates Halloween by having a month long blog hop each and every day of October featuring a new stamped project each day.  I participated in it last year but knew I wouldn't have enough time this year with the changes in our business.

Luckily I was able to make several Halloween projects for Altered Pages (some I've shared here) and I was tickled to be able to make an altered game piece for today's post over on the DominoART blog!  

Til Death Do Us Part....

Stamps: Viva Las Vegas Stamps

Aren't these gnomes so much fun?  I fell in love with them when I saw the plate and had to have them.  Just too much creepy fun.    I temporarily adhered the blogs to my craft mat then stamped the images using Black StazOn ink.  Once dry I covered it with a layer of GlazeOn (StazOn sealant) and began coloring the dominoes with a combination of StazOn Inks and Sharpie Markers adding additional layers of the GlazeOn between each new color.

I'm thinkin' it's going to be either a cover for a mini album or a pendant but I can't decide which.  What do you think?  

2 comments:

  1. I love this. I think it would be cute as a pendant. I know I would wear it until my oldest granddaughter saw it that is. As she would want it. and you know grandmothers have to spoil grandchildren. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!