Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Gelli Plate House Mouse Candy Card

Today I have a fun Halloween card I made using a print I made using my Gelli Plate and a House Mouse stamp....


I cut a section off of one of my prints I made using the Round Gelli Plate in autumn colors.  I then stamped the little carrot mouse right on the print.  The image was colored using Spectrum Noir markers with a bit of white gel pen for accents.  I stamped the sentiment and added a bit of pen work and sequins to finish it off.

Have you played with your Gelli Plate recently?  You need to pull it out and experiment...the prints are wonderful for holiday cards!!  I'm going to be sharing more Gelli Plate holiday cards soon :)  Stay tuned...I think you'll like what else I have in store!

1 comment:

  1. What an enabler you are! ;-) This is so cute that now I'll have to get out my gelli plate and play. Look forward to seeing more gelli plate holdiay cards. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!