Monday, April 2, 2012

First Official Project for Altered Pages!

Hi Friends!

First I wanted to thank everyone who has checked out my Etsy store and told me what you like and what you want to see.  I'm working on getting more of the Garden Gates...they seem to be very popular and I'm also looking for a few other specific goodies.  I also wanted to thank all those who placed orders already!  Everything went out the door this morning and is winging it's way to their new homes!  I hope you all enjoy your new goodies!

Now, I wanted to share with you my very first "official" project for Altered Pages!

I can't tell you how excited I am about this project...it was so easy but I'm tellin' you it really does brighten up a room when speaking about holiday decorations!


Remember, this is super for not only Easter but by changing the images you use it would work for ANY season, holiday or occasion you might need to decorate for.

Hope you enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. What a fun garland. I love the last photo with your spectacular egg surround by wonderful garland!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!