Monday, March 19, 2012

Scrabble Tile Give-A-Way - Repost

Several people have asked about the Scrabble Tile Give-A-Way. 
They mentioned that they could only see one name posted.
Must be something with Blogger or individual browsers because I can see all 5.  I'm not good at computer stuff or I'd probably be able to figure it so,  I thought just to be safe I'd re-post the winners just in case they couldn't see their own name.

If your name is on the list, please e-mail me your snail mail addy.
(I know Claudine C. has rec'd hers.)


the 5 winners of the
Recycled Packaging Scrabble Tile Winners are.....

KC

KCsaid...

these are awesome! I love those flower ones!!



Chok Keunsaid...
Great ideas to recycle and make beautiful charms for pennies a piece!

Too bad, over here in Singapore, we do not have the chance to get an old Scrabble game at a garage sale for .50 cents, neither do have we have great scale hobby stores like Hobby Lobby.
SHUT UP!!! THese are fantastic!! I really love these! I want to try and make some now. Time to go to my local thrift store and buy some scrabble games. haha!! Thanks for the neat idea. I would love to win one of yours.
Wow, these are fab! xx
Well aren't you the clever one? I don't have any packaging that would work but will keep the idea in my notebook for future use. Would love to win one...a better reminder to make more! thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Congrats to all the winners!!!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners...am so psyched that one of them is ME! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Score! Congrats to all 5 lucky ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all you lucky ones!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!