Tuesday, February 21, 2012

ATC Sneek Peek

I've been playing with ATC's for the swap and I thought I'd share a few I really like...

These ones are all for the general group...

ATC's 002

The flirt and mother's love backgrounds are made using the Faux Mother of Pearl technique with a variety of Liquid Pearls and Distress Inks. 
The Poppy ATC background is made using the Perfect Pearls Technique - Northern Lights.

3 more envies arrived today...

Pam J.  - Your envie has arrived safe and sound.  Love those darling Easter cards!!  Thanks for the cute little birds!

Pam E - Your ATC's are here as well!  I LOVE the blue one...my favorite color :)

Caroline D - Your die-cuts made it today!  I am going to e-mail you about the rest...

Have a super day everyone!!


4 comments:

  1. Nice... And I especially heart the quote "where flowers bloom so does hope", this is so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool atc's!! Glad to know mine arrived. I've not recv'd an email- hope they didn't get bent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!!! Love the northern lights!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!