Monday, February 6, 2012

New Valentine & St. Patty's Day Gothic Arch Templates!!!

I've been working on some new Gothic Arch templates and I have a few I want to share with you...  These ones are just in time for Valentine's & St. Patrick's Day!
I've got several other new templates as well...just have to refine them a bit and photograph them.

You can either click & save on the image ~ then you can re-size it and print as desired
or
Click on the PDF version and do the same!

I hope you ENJOY!!!

Tri - Heart Gothic Arch (Image - Click & Save)

Gothic Arch 003

Tri - Heart Gothic Arch (PDF)

GA Tri Heart

My Love (Image - Click & Save)

Gothic Arch 002

My Love (PDF)

GA - My Love

Lucky Me (Image - Click & Save)

Gothic Arch 001

Lucky Me (PDF)

GA - Lucky Me

I'll be sharing a few projects using these Gothic Arch templates later this week.

And also this week....

We'll also be picking up where we left off in the Art Journal with another fun technique & journal prompt.

8 comments:

  1. How fun! I've taken your older ones and sized them for templates for a regular 1/2 sheet card. They open in the center. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Roni. Appreciate the templates.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appreciate that you always find a way to make my life easier...and make me look good while you are at it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous arches Roni~ I have never seen either of these designs before. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Roni, love the new templates.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!