Monday, December 12, 2011

Ink Stains 4th Birthday Winner!!!

It's time to announce the winner of the Giant Birthday gift to celebrate Ink Stains turning 4....

The winner is (as drawn by random.org )

Pamela!!!

Pamelasaid...
Happy Fourth Birthday Roni!
First of all I have to say how much I love your blog and check it daily to see what you have been up to! I love your inspiration and creativity and I find you very entertaining as well.
I would love to learn some new techniques, that we haven't seen before, through your tutorials.
Also, what I love about Distress Inks besides all their luscious colours is their versatility. You can use them on so many different techniques from Wrinkle Free Distress to Water Stamping to Double Distress and that is just a few!
So Roni, Congratulations again and I hope you have many more.
Best Wishes for the future,
Pamela

4 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!