Monday, December 19, 2011

A bit behind...

Hi Everyone!

I hope you've had a wonderful day today.  It's been a busy one here.  I went shopping today for food for the upcoming weekend and I had to pick up last minute stocking stuffers.   I spent the rest of the day finishing up all the wrapping....I even stuffed the stockings!!!  I am DONE!!!!  Whooopieeeee!!!

So, how are you coming with your holiday plans?  I hope everything is falling into place with ease!

I didn't have a chance to get into the crafty world today but I do have a Christmas card to share with you....  Sweet little Gabriel kitty...  and yes, I cut out all of that ribbon with my exacto knife.  I'm finding I really enjoy the fussy cutting...it's very relaxing for some reason. 

3C Aug - Kitty Peace on Earth

The kitty and sentiment are both 3rd Coast Rubber Stamps...

I'll be back tomorrow with a few more fun projects for last minute decorating and gifting!
Hope to see you then!

4 comments:

  1. I love that kitty stamp! I know what you mean about liking to cut them out. Sometimes when I'm in the right mood, I'll cut out several of whatever I happen to have colored at the time. They look so nice when you put them on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Roni! Wow, your really good at fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I'm envious Roni, can't believe you are done. I still have gifts to get, have not even started wrapping, but I do have everything for Christmas dinner. And knowing me, I'll be a wrapping maniac come Christmas eve - LOL! I love your card and the fussy cutting is purrrfect (sorry I couldn't help myself :)

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have more energy and stay so busy all the time! Glad your 'stuff' is getting all finished up. I'm basically ready... family coming this weekend... so have to clean and food shop closer to the weekend. All of your ornaments, charms and cards you've shared are just wonderful!! It's been fun to see them all and Ive made a list so I can start working on them for next year.... lol. Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!! I'm already looking forward to some your swaps next year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!