Wednesday, December 7, 2011

25 Gifts & Ornaments #8 - Snowman Travel Clock Collage

Today I have a double...well, actually a triple fun treat for you...  I have the honor of being featured on Debby Lewis's blog - D's Paper Studio during her
12 Days of Home for the Holidays -
with my tutorial on -

I have taken old, junk travel clocks (you know how I love my old junk!!!)
and turned them into holiday gems to give and to display! 

For full instructions be sure to click on the link (either above or below).

 25 Gifts & Ornaments #8 -

SB - Altered Clock Snowmen 01
(Note - All stamps are StampersBest images)


While each travel clock is slightly different you can use the tutorial as a general guide for dismantling and reassembling your clock creations!


10 comments:

  1. What a great idea. These are just too cute! Thanx for sharing.

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roni -

    I was over at D's Studio paper and the altered clocks are gorgeous!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was bowled over when I received your post. I love these projects and plan on giving them a try. You are very talented and creative and it is an honor to have you at D's Paper Studio for the 12 Days of Home for the Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too stinkin' cute! Thanks so much for sharing all these ideas during the very busy month of Christmas.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I have just the snowman stamp that would work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super idea! Hmmmm..now if I can only find some old clocks..hehe.
    That snowman s just so dang cute!
    Thanks Roni!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this project when I first saw it on the stampersbest web site and I still love it, but am still hunting for travel clocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!