Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Queen Kat Designs Royal Blog Hop Tuesday - Back To School!

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you're week has gotten off to a great start!

Today is Royal Blog Hop Tuesday over at the Queen Kat Design Blog and this weeks challenge is Back To School!

Well I didn't really have any stamps that fit the theme so I decided to do a little improvising!  I thought it would be funny to gear my card towards all those Mom's who survived another summer ;)  Here goes...

ABC & 123...

Stamp used: Grace (my happy homemaker, mom, taxi driver, etc...!)

Summer Survival - Ink Stained Roni 002

The inside says ~ "Congratulations...You made it through another summer!"

I'm sure some of you can relate - LOL!!!

Be sure to check out Queen Kat Designs for this stamp as well as the rest of the fun, funky, inspiring stamps!  And if you think you might be interested in September's Get Inked Kit (Vintage Sewing) you need to hurry...only one more kit left!!!

I'll be back a little later today to share the results of my stamped & decoupaged Pumpkin!!
I can't wait ~ it turned out totally awesome :)

6 comments:

  1. I have to tell you Roni,,,no challenge is too much for you is it? AND, I received my rayon ribbon today....ahhh thanks so much. Now I finally have an idea what texture this stuff is so now I can begin to hunt it down over here. I love your business card too....very cccooooool....
    oh and the K. Hepburn stamps were an added plus....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, this is by far correct! LOL.. Lovign the stamp, I dont think I have seen it before..
    Thanks for sharing
    Bonnie C
    ascrapabove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!