Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Queen Kat Designs Royal Blog Hop

It's Tuesday and you know what that means...

Queen Kat Designs Royal Blog Hop!

This weeks challenge focus is this great card sketch...

qkd - 9-7

and in celebration of September being

National Sewing Month

I decided to use a few of the stamps from this months Get Inked Kit which yes is sewing related!!

Here is my card...

Thanks Sew Much Blue Card - Ink Stained Roni

Be sure to stop by QKD and check out all the awesome designs!

I'll be back later this afternoon with a few more views of all the stamps in this months Get Inked kit!!

I'm so happy with how they turned out ~

most of the images are taken from actual vintage sewing items I have in my collection!

4 comments:

  1. LOVING it Roni! I just love your creations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this card Roni, I love anything sewing related and this kit looks like I need it in my stash!!! I love the pale blue colours you used and the thimble stamped images are so great :O)
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such great stamps and I love the samples that you made with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just found your blog and love all the info you share and teach.
    Love anything vintage and this sewing kit brings a real vintage feeling.
    Thanks and all the best
    SuZ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!