Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Queen Kat Designs Royal Blog Hop - 9-14-10

Happy Tuesday!

Today is Queen Kat Designs Royal Blog Hop Tuesday

and

today our inspiration is this nifty card sketch...

qkd - 9-14

I tweaked it a bit to fit into a 4.5 x 6.5" card.

I used the "Every Season" stamp set which is so versatile...it could be used for birthday's, thinking of you, or just a general anything card. I was in a green mood today as you can tell ;)

QKD 9-14 002

Be sure to stop by Queen Kat Designs and check out the 27 new stamps this month and don't forget to take advantage of the 60% OFF the remaining acrylic stamps in stock!

I'll be back later this afternoon with the Mega Double Stuff ATC example :)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The green is wonderful and I really love the way you created the pp with the flower stamp from the set!! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combo, and the stamps are very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! I know I'll be using this sketch because of the way you did it. Thanks Roni!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fab! I love what you did.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!