Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ink Stains @ Ladies Night Out!

Hi Friends!

As some of you might recall this past Friday night was the Ladies Night Out at a local library and the first time I've set up a booth to sell my "wares".

I am happy to say I had several customers!!

Woo Hoo!!

I was so nervous but once things got going it was pretty fun! I sold several different cards and some of my stamps so that was awesome. I met several very nice ladies who are hopefully going to say hi when they stop by here (waving hi!!).

Here are a couple pics of the booth...

Ink Stains Booth 006

Ink Stains Booth 007

So all in all it was a great night :)

Thanks to you all for your words of encouragement....

You're the best!

8 comments:

  1. Your booth looks great. I'm so glad it was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it went well!!!!! Your both looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You set out your booth really nicely. Glad to hear you sold some pieces. Do you think you'll be doing more sales like this now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that the night was a success. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! So glad that it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have just discovered your blog, and i have saved it in my favourites.
    i am doing my first stall soon, but i am scared that no-one will like my grungey style, but your booth looked brilliant, and has given me the confidence to go ahead and not worry.
    thankyou for sharing
    jan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Your booth turned out awesome Roni! I absolutely love your tag sign. Such a clever idea! Big impact... small to pack up. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!