Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Autumn Canvas - Distressed & Glazed Brown Bag Technique

As promised I have a finished project which incorporates the leaves that I created yesterday using the Distressed & Glazed Brown Bag Technique....

The letters in the word Happy actually have a gold leafing on the front but every time I took a photo of them straight on it would cause my flash to freak out so you can't see it in the photos. Also I used glimmer mist on the flourishes which don't show up either.

Happy Autumn Plaque - Distressed Brown Bag Glaze Technique 010

Happy Autumn Plaque - Distressed Brown Bag Glaze Technique 012

Happy Autumn Plaque - Distressed Brown Bag Glaze Technique 013

This technique is not only great for punchies/die-cuts but it is also really cool to use as a background for cards, scrapbooks or collage & altered art projects!

7 comments:

  1. Roni... you are amazing as always... love love your brown bag technique.... thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't wait to see what you did!!!! Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so anxious to see what you did with these gems and WOW, it's stunning! I have the perfect place for it if you need my address. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the technique really turned out beautiful Roni! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!