Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fiskateer's Chat - Feb. 25th!

I know I had mentioned earlier that I was going to do a chat tonite with Rebecca on the Fiskateer's site BUT with CHA next week things have been nuts so we decided to move it to next month and have it on the 25th ~ sort of a kick off to the on-line crop that weekend :)

So I hope you all have a chance to stop by and check it out...we'll be giving away a copy of my book to one lucky Fiskateer!

If you're not a Fiskateer yet there is still time to join in on the fun...simply contact one of the Fiskateers Crafting Ambassadors ~ Rebecca, Cheryl, Wendy Jo, Angela, or Kelly Jo to find out about how to join. Be sure to tell em I sent you!

From Fiskateer 2595 ~

Be there or be square ;)

1 comment:

  1. Looking so forward to what you have in store for us! So glad you agreed to share with us. Wishing you a fabulous fisk-a-day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!