Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Why I've been MIA.....

Sorry about the skimpy posts the last few days ~ I know...didn't even post yesterday! Last Wed. got a request for items for CHA and I've been feverishly working on them ever since! I needed to make holiday goodies (Halloween - Christmas). I ended up cranking out 11 projects, a couple I didn't really care for but the rest I loved! They wanted to see 9 of them in person so I packaged them off last night and shipped them out!

I also got a few new products in the mail yesterday afternoon and am currently making 3 projects using those. Almost finished ~ they have to be turned in for review today!!

I also have several items in the works for the HG DT which need to be out in the mail on Saturday!

Needless to say my house is less than spotless and I have a pile of dirty cloths in the laundry room screaming for my attention that is rivaled by a pile of clean cloths waiting to be folded & put away.... sooooo....that's why I've not been posting a whole lot!

To make up for it though I'm going to be offering a special goodie very soon :) I am going to share a couple projects I made for the Purple Faerie July DT Challenge as soon as I get them loaded! (if you get their news letter you've already gotten too see them!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Roni,
    I just signed up for the Purple Faerie email list so I'll check the newsletter to see your projects!
    I'm glad you were able to get all your designs done and sent in...sounds way too stressful for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!