*Note - much of the supplies used are from HG but aren't on the site at the moment because she took much of her stock with her to the show. After she returns and restocks it should be back up again!
Bird Collage Sheet - HG
Adirondack Alcohol Ink - Ranger - HG
Inkssentials Ink Applicator & Felts - Ranger - HG
Window ATC (front & back set) - HG
Mica - HG
Distress Inks - Ranger
Inkssentials Pop-It Shapes - Ranger
Waterbrush - Niji
Words - computer generated
1. Apply Pesto, Meadow and just a drop of Butterscotch Alcohol Inks to the Ink Applicator & Felt. Pounce onto the ATC pieces both the top window & the bottom base. Note - since this is a matte uncoated cardstock the inks will not spread and move around as they do on glossy cardstock. Therefore you will need to pounce on more ink that with the glossy cs. I do like to AI this type of paper though ~ it gives you more control over where the color goes.
2. Color bird & nest images using Distress Inks & Niji Waterbrush. Let dry.
3. Cut images out of the sheet.
4. Mount bird onto the front window of the ATC & adhere words - Precious Beginning.
5. Attach the Mica sheet to the back side of the window using your favorite liquid adhesive. Let Dry.
6. While the mica is drying, attach the nest to the back portion of the atc & add the word Nest.
7. Mount the window onto the back portion of the ATC using Pop-It shapes or other foam tape.
Precious Beginning ATC
Inside - in the photo it's difficult to see the bird nest but IRL you can see it easily. I couldn't get the mica not to throw a glare despite various angles.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend everyone!!