Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More hints on Ranger's CHA Products???

Well, a few people have asked about more hints on the Ranger goodies...LOL!!

I'm not going to tell you what they are as some people have begged me to but I will give you a few more hints -
Here goes ~

One of the new items is an add-on to an existing but newer line they have from my favorite artist....this should at least tell you which line it's in ;)


One is something people have been begging for since the original lines debut.

There is an addition to an existing line that I haven't seen yet but sounds intriguing! I can't wait to get my hands on it to see what it's like.

There is a brand spanking new line that sounds fun and funky.

So how's that? Any more ideas???

Be sure to check back later in the week to find out what they all are!!

4 comments:

  1. You're such a tease! (And I mean that in a nice way! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!? What?!? What?!?

    Erg - you are driving me crazy.

    OK - if you can't tell us WHAT yet, can you tell us WHEN??

    ReplyDelete
  3. how about friday at 12:01 a.m.??? Sound good to you - LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK - I think I can wait that long. (LOL Reminds me of Christmas when I was a little girl!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!