Dressed to the 9's!
Rusty Metal - HG
Rusty Mesh - HG
Heidi Swapp Mask - HG
Golden Iridescent Copper Fluid Acrylics - HG
Stewart Gill Fresco Flakes - HG
Autumn Moss Leaf Ribbon - HG
Sari Silk Waste Fibers - HG
Tiny White Mulberry Flowers - HG
Wonderful Women Collage Sheet - HG
German Scrap - Crown - HG
Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick & Old Paper - Ranger
Glossy Accents - Ranger
Vintage House Number - Flea Market
Krylon Workable Fixatif
Acrylic Spray Sealer
Computer Generated Words
1. Sand around the edges of the metal sheet to age.
2. Place mask on the metal sheet and pounce the Iridescent Copper Acrylic around the entire mask. Repeat over the entire piece. Let Dry.
3. Cut & Mount the rusty mesh in the center of the rusty metal plaque.
4. Cut the woman image from collage sheet, crumble & rub Old Paper Distress ink over the image. Mount on cardstock and adhere to the center of the rusty mesh piece.
5. Mount house number to the lower right hand corner.
6. Run a bead of Glossy Accents around the edge of the rusty mesh. Sprinkle the Fresco Flakes over the Glossy Accents. Spray with Workable Fixative & let dry.
7. Once dry, add leaf ribbon, dyed flowers, computer generated words & crown.
Happy Thursday Everyone!!!
It's your turn...go make something wonderful!!!