Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Basic Grey - CHA Summer 08

Basic Grey has some great new stuff...LOADS of new stamps to go with their paper collections. I didn't get a chance to take pics of all of their new paper lines but I must say they are far better this year than what they were last year. I didn't care for several from last year but they got it right this time around!

This was my favorite line - Granola - MUST HAVE!!!!

IMG_1532

IMG_1533

IMG_1534

IMG_1535

Another great new line - Eva -

IMG_1531

BG Stamps -

IMG_1530

IMG_1528

Black Chipboard

IMG_1529

2 comments:

  1. YUMMY! must sto looking now becasue I want everything you have photographed :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those look great - thanks for sharing such wonderful peeks at CHA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!