Wednesday, July 9, 2008

ATC Swap Results for July

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share the results of the June ATC swap that I host...I think you'll really enjoy these cards! This is only a small portion of what I rec'd as there were over 180 cards this time around.

If you'd like to join in this swap, please do so! The swap is every 2 months so the next swap will be due on August 22, 2008. There are not set themes, you can make whatever you like ~ it can be stamped, collaged, hand drawn, etc.... I ask that you only make 5 of each style of the same card to help with sorting... other than that the sky is the limit!

If you're interested, you can e-mail me and I'll send you all the details.

On to the cards!!

These cards were made by Phinny....

June ATC Swap001

Top L - Dixie, Top R - Theresa, Bottom 2 - Crystal...

June ATC Swap002

All were made by Tammy...

June ATC Swap003

Top 2 & Bottom L - Laura, Bottom R - Nanette....

June ATC Swap004

All are by Karen....

June ATC Swap005

And these cards are made by Laura's daughter Rachel!!

Quite a talent for being so young don't you think :)

ATC Swap July 08

Hope you enjoy these great ATC's

and

decide to join in on the fun for the next round!!

Hope to see you there :)

6 comments:

  1. Oooooh - I want Karen's lion! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my package today! I'm so glad you posted some pictures cuz now I get to see what cards I didn't get and drool - LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, too, Tammy. Perfect timing!

    And... I DID, I DID, I DID get one of Karen's Lion ACTs. (It's an off line convo we had about symbolism. One of my symbols is the lion b/c I am a Leo and my mom is a Leo so it represents a lot to me personally.) Yay!

    Everyone did such a nice job. Roni didn't post hers, but she did one with this gorgeous lace draping the lower left corner of a Veronica Lake ATC. Very beautiful and clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting these Roni! Love seeing the cards that I didn't get as well as the ones that I did! I got such a great variety.......hope some of your blog readers join in for August!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Phinny...the blue ATC you did with the amazing image of the guy with the monocle is beautiful! Love the colors........I'm a big fan of blue!!
    And I asked Roni to be sure to send you the lion ATC because of our discussing the symbolism! Otherwise, I would have made you one and sent it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw.... thanks, Karen. You're a sweetie.

    Isn't Karen a sweetie?

    LOL (((( hugs ))))

    ~phinny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!