Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ink Blending Tool # 3 - Multi Color Gradient Background Pt. II

Just a couple more examples of cards made using IBT #3 - Multi-Color Gradient Backgrounds. Again, these are the same techniques used with the IBT #2 - Monochromatic Gradient Backgrounds, just implimenting a wider variety of colors on one project.

Spring is in the Air
Supplies: Distress Inks, Archival Ink, Stickles - Ranger; Stamps - Autumn Leaves; Cardstock - Bazzill


Everything happens....
Supplies - Distress Inks, Archival Ink, Stickles - Ranger; Images - Fancy Pants & Fiskars; Sentiment - Stampers Anonymous; Cardstock - Bazzill



Tommorrow we'll be moving on to another of my favorite techniques using the Ink Blending Tool - Spritz & Flick! It is so much fun and the results are never the same....hope to see you here :)

5 comments:

  1. I love your use of Stickles on these cards. So fun and Spring-y!

    ~phinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I love making my own backgrounds - I need to try this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful loved those cards. Can I scraplift some of it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really impressed you made those cards using IBT #3 - Multi-Color Gradient Backgrounds! I think I have to try that and make my own cool cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!