Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hannah Grey Curiosities & Dry Goods

Not sure if you're familiar with Hannah Grey Curiosities & Dry Goods or not but..... I can now reveal that I've been selected to be on their brand new Design Team!!! I'm so excited about this! I just LOVE this site...it's very ecelectic, vintage, etc. LOTS of cool goodies.

After a couple of less than fun experiences on ill managed design teams I sort of swore off of them. I only apply for a team if I really love the company or site. After the Ranger Design Team's "official" end I've just been waiting for the right team to come along.

It's funny...just like the Ranger Team I applied at the very last minute. I guess someone above was just watching out for me and knew this was a good fit :)

Anyway, that's my good news for the day!!
I just couldn't wait to share it with you all.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - I look forward to seeing what you create with their wonderful products.
    Susan
    http://susan-artfulmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!

    Oh and... I hate you, too! (*grin*) What I mean by that, of course, is that I LOVE this shop. I'd not heard of it before and I have just started going through it page by page and I already have a ba-zillion things I want to order. Hmph! LOL

    (Psssst... I will come back and post to let you guys know what I order, k?)

    Yay - Good choice and I also totally agree that the universe gives us nudges in the right direction. You listed again and I think this is going to be great for you, too. Well done!

    - yer phriend phinny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I'm very excited about it and can't wait to get started!

    Phinny you are just so funny!!! Ummm sorry (not!) about sending you to Hannah Grey....and I can totally relate, there are TONS of things I want there too - LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - I'm bad, I know! The damage was quite extensive, though, and I do blame you! *grin*

    I ordered a boat load (or two) of the Moon Glow's Glitz Spritz, Mists and Inks. Wow - those colors are amazing. And also a couple new (to me) Alchemy Interference Paints that I can't wait to try. And also a Mystery Grab Bag, which I know I will just love because I already love every single product they carry. For those of you here who haven't taken a look at Hannah Grey Curiosities & Drygoods yet - you simply must... but you might want to hide the credit cards before you do or you might be a little short on your mortgage money this month! lol

    They do need you desperately, though, Roni. Their products are just calling out for some art to show them off. I ended up sending Shoshanah an e-mail asking questions about paint colors, how the Moon Glow products are packaged and used and so on. She was wonderful about getting back to me right away, but I would have had a better idea of what I wanted had I been able to see some of the finished art that shows them off.

    I hope you include these products in your Blog because I think they are just wonderful. I can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ~ phinny the phinancially poor (lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!