Sunday, March 30, 2008

Beeswax Rubber Stamps

Today's rubber stamp site is Beeswax Rubber Stamps! Where to begin...this place is amazing! They have got a HUGE collection of stamps in such a wide variety of themes - it's hard to choose what to tell you about and what to let you find on your own!


Let's start with their GIGANTIC collection of landscape stamps! It is simply amazing...they have page after page of natural elements to help you create your own little rubber landscape. From the sun & moon to trees, palms, ferns, various grassy pieces to flowers, cactus right on up to hills, mountains and waterways!! From what I see you could create just about ANY landscape you could dream up with their collection!


Then there are their people....from cowboys and indians, princes & princesses to sweet innocent looking children (are there such a thing???) to men & women....from ancient times right up to a spaceman!! I do have an odd favorite male image...he's bent over ready to pitch a shovel full of ????? Well, I think that's for the stamper to decide ;) LOL!!!


In addition to all of those stamps they have catagories for animals, fairies & angels, egyptian, asian and more!!!


There is just so many cool stamps to see here you'll definately want to set aside some time when you can sort through it all :) Hope you enjoy checking them out!!

Happy Day

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roni,
    Just had to let you know that I sent the link to Beeswax stamps to my dd and she bought me 3 stamp sheets for me! I'm so excited! I got 2 landscapes and the fairies! Thanks so much for posting this link.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey ~ that's wonderful Karen!! I'm so tickled for you :) I can't wait to see what you do with them....specially the fairies!!! Do I see a Fairy themed ATC in your (my) near future?!?! LOL!!
    They really do have some wonderful goodies!! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!