Monday, March 4, 2024

Exotic Steampunk Card

 Hello Everyone!

I don't know how the weather is where you are at but it's been unseasonably warm here in Indiana the past few days. That is unfortunately coming to an end with the return of cold weather.

It's a new month and that means new challenges over at Gecko Galz. I have started off with the Steampunk challenge because I have a new wax seal I just had to use ;)


This image was longer than normal and I instantly thought of making a slimline card.  So I took a bit of liberty and stretched her out a bit more and smooshed her to make her a bit skinny (yes, those are technical terms - LOL) but I think she turned out looking in proportion. I added a few stickers, a postage stamp and my new clock wax seal. Yes, I have jumped on that band wagon. I loved making them when they were popular back about 15 years ago and I'm so glad they have returned :) See - it pays to be a craft hoarder...it all comes back around - LOL!!

Gecko Galz Steampunk Challenge 03/24

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!