Thursday, June 24, 2021

Gathering the Clover

 Today I wanted to share my latest Fairy Hugs creation featuring a stamp from the newest release - Clovers. Living on a farm and raising hay clover is always a joyous site and it smells ever so sweet when it is turned into hay. While the clover we raise is purple I decided to take a bit of creative license and stamp it blue....


Fairy Hugs Stamps used: CloversBeesBirthday Wishes

It was stamped multiple times using a stamp positioner and various shades of VersaFine Clair blues which were then embossed with sparklie embossing powder. I then stamped the sentiment and bees, added a bit of glitter to the bee wings and finally flicked on blue and yellow watercolor paint over the background.


Fairy Hugs Stamps used: CloversFifiWho You Are sentiment

On this card I stamped the clover in a more realistic color scheme. This is what I see out in our fields...it seems to be very appealing as it has drawn Fifi in for a bit of rest and relaxation.


Be sure to stop by our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!