Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Woodland Fairy

Today I wanted to share my latest Fairy Hugs creation...


I thought it would be fun if the Kissing Fairy would commune with her woodland friends. To create this card I stamped the Kissing Fairy on a piece of white cardstock using Fairy Hugs Raven ink pad. I then stamped the Stardust with Green Oasis VersaFine Clair Ink.  The background was then inked with a variety of Memento inks.

I decided that the Kissing Fairy was going to have monarch wings so I colored them using Raven and Shiny Penny Fairy Hugs Powder glitter.  This panel was set aside to dry.

I stamped several bulrushes using Memento Markers which were then fussy cut. I stamped two Moon Trees using both Acorn and Pinecone VFC inks and those were fussy cut as well.

To assemble the card I matted the fairy panel with a piece of wood grain embossed paper that was inked with Nocturne ink. It was then mounted onto a piece of burlap, blue and a black card base.

The bulrushes and trees were then mounted on top of the wood grain mat.

Fairy Hugs Supplies:


Fairy Hugs Premium Pigment Ink Pad





 

Fairy Hugs Powder - Shiny PennyRaven

Be sure to stop by our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!