Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Wobble Action Fairy Condo

 Today I wanted to share my latest Fairy Hugs creation...



This card has a little bit of everything...it's even got a bit of Wobble to it!

I started off by inking the background with blues and greens...masked off a few hills in the background then stamped the Leafy Scrolls along the top and upper portions of the sides. I then stamped the Fairy Condo direction onto the panel and a second stamping on a piece of white cardstock. A few of the Condo Dwellers were stamped here and there. I colored the Condo stem and underside of the mushroom (in case it showed up later on).

Next I stamped the Stone Wall, Forest Steps and Wild Leaves on various pieces of cardstock and fussy cut them all out.  Back to the 2nd stamping of the Fairy Condo. I colored the top of the Fairy Condo and houses with Clean Brush Markers and fussy cut. I then covered the top of the mushroom with Shiny Penny Fairy Hugs Powder glitter.

After the glue had dried, I attached a Wobble mechanism on the back of the mushroom top and affixed it to the panel and tested the wobble...several times - LOL!!  They are just so much fun to play with!

I then added the additional scenery and mounted this panel onto a green card base.

Fairy Hugs Supplies:










Be sure to stop by our Fairy Hugs Facebook Group 


2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!