Friday, May 22, 2020

2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Hop - Day 1


Welcome Friends!

Today is the start of the 2020 Spring - Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.  I just commented and ooh'ed and ahhh'ed over the creations last year and this year I decided to join in on the fun. I'll be posting as many coffee/tea/cocoa cards as I can get done...so there may be lots of posts or only a few. We'll just have to see how things go. I thought I'd start off with a card featuring a variety of elements....  



I just love how this card turned out. I love green and as it happens one of the new Sparkle Blends from Doodles Paper Playground is So Matcha Fun! I was so inspired by the colors in this pretty sequins mix I decided it would be my first card for the hop.


The images are digital stamps from Graciellie Design - the cup is from the Stay Strong set and the sentiment can be found in the Bubbly Feels set. The cup was colored with a variety of colored pencils and then turned into a shaker by cutting the center out of the heart.


I used the Sparkle Blends - So Matcha Fun both inside the shaker and on the card it's self.  You can't see it in the photo but the cup is covered with a piece of acetate to make it look like a real take away glass.

Supplies:

Colored Pencils, White Cardstock

Hope you all join in the fun!!

9 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm...matcha is perfect in that cup! Love this set and so happy you are joining in on the fun this time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun shaker card. I like the image.. I drink Matcha tea all day. I love it along with my coffee. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card with shaker elements, love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Love this Roni. The rinea border is fab and a very cute shaker idea. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Roni, great to see you in the coffee hop! Loving your shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you haven't joined in with the hop before, because this theme seems to have been made for you! Love these fun sequins and cute shaker card. It's a great design for the warm weather when you just need your frosty cool beverage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!