Friday, May 29, 2020

2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop - But First Coffee


Welcome friends...my final card for the Spring Summer Coffee Lovers Hop of 2020.


I absolutely love this set of digital stamps from Polka Dot Orchard. It is called He Said Coffee. It's got some really great vintage looking images in it and my favorite is this handsome gentlemen fixing his own coffee. I think he looks dashing in his apron enjoying his brew.  The coffee beans are from the Spill the Beans set which I used yesterday.  

It's also my very first card I digitally arranged!!!  You see I'm very much a paper, ink and paste kind of girl...digitally challenged you might say.  But I decided I wanted to use these images and I couldn't really print them all out and layer them without some very complicated fussy cutting so I decided to give it a go.  I did print the beans and sentiment (from a Graciellie Design set) separately and add them to the card once it was colored.  I am very please with how it turned out for my first go at a really digital card.


I hope you all have enjoyed the cards I've made as much as I enjoyed making them. I'm hoping to find something else to challenge me into creating more in the coming days.  Until then, bottoms up!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring and love the vintage stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card with this masculine design. I love the images used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you fell in love with this. I am loving the vintage style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Roni, I LOVE this!! I haven't done any digital images yet, except for very simple print and fussy cut so this is impressive. That image is the best..,.and the vintage look is a real favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!