Thursday, December 26, 2019

Snowman Spool Art


I wanted to share a link to the info on my Snowman Spool Art piece.

This is so very easy to make yet it packs a real punch in the WOW department.
A rosette which is mounted to a dowel rod, chopstick or skewer gives this piece it's backbone and when paired with a collage image of your choosing this little charmer really comes together.

Check it out...



I used Rinea Foiled Paper Pack - Frosted  with a collage image from Gecko Galz. 
I think they paired up nicely don't you?

Hope you're enjoying whatever season it is in your neck of the woods. "Winter" currently in Indiana is a balmy 60 degrees!!! About 30 degrees above normal. No white Christmas here but a very beautiful time none the less.

3 comments:

  1. I read blogs, do not care for Instagram, or that much for FB. Pinterest is nice, but I am a blog kind of girl. It is the first place I go. Hope you have a happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I never thought o combine these elements in this manner. I have to go check out my stash

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!