Friday, December 6, 2019

Catchin' Up...A little of this, a little of that

Things have been crazy here what with our business, the holidays and everything else going on.
I have fallen behind on sharing some cards I have made in the last few weeks so I'm going to try to get caught up here.


My first card is one I made for the Day of the Dead challenge.
I love this skull image...it's very festive don't you think - LOL!!

The background is a watercolor bit with a bit of glitter and Rinea Foiled Papers thrown in for a pop of color.


I REALLY like this card - it's a bit of Rinea Foiled Paper that I sent through one of WRMK's 3-D embossing folders. It looks and FEELS amazing IRL. I think it's such a fun contrast to the steampunkish image of the flying guy don't you think?



My final card for today is a very special one....
I call it Man's Best Friend. It's made using one of the newest stamps from Lost Coast Designs. I love all the doggies. It was colored using Marabu Art Crayons, a bit of Rinea Foiled Paper and some Sparkle Blends sequins.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!