Thursday, May 2, 2019

B is for...Birds

Hello Friends and Welcome!

Yesterday was the start of a new challenge over at Lost Coast Designs.
Challenge #75 - B is for....


I decided to go with something a bit out of the ordinary and go with Birds...Steampunk Birds that is!
I just love all of the fun steampunk themed stamps at Lost Coast Designs and several of them are related to flying like a bird so I thought it would be fun to use them for this challenge.

The background is a gelli print that I made during one of my play times with the gelli plate. I stamped the Steampunk Flying Girl; Steampunk Plane and Steampunk Flier over the entire piece. I then filled in the spaces with a variety of words from the Misc. Words set.


I printed off a computer generated sentiment to bring it all together. I added a few matching colored gemstones as the final touch.  I am very pleased with the end results.

Good Luck Friends!!

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Challenge #75 - Things That Start with B

Supplies:

Imagine - VersaMark Clair Ink - Nocturne
Gelli Plate
DecoArt Paints
Cardstock
Gemstones
Computer Generated Sentiment

1 comment:

  1. Really neat! I was wondering how you did the background, and then it made sense when you said gelli plate! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!