Thursday, April 11, 2019

Patriotic Unicorn Geometric Folded Sculpture

Well, Monday it was a family of deer, yesterday it was a birthday cow and today I've got a patriotic geometric unicorn!  Guess I'm on an animal kick lately.

I am so excited to share this unicorn -
he turned out better than I could have imagined....


I started out searching for a fun pattern and found one on Etsy from the seller - PaperFreak. They are very easy to follow and can be sized to your needs.

I then covered the pattern with foiled papers from the Patriotic Variety Pack.
Creased, folded and glued...in a couple hours I had a Unicorn!

It didn't have a mane in the pattern but I easily added one by cutting a strip of the sapphire foiled paper and snipped lots of little hairs.  It's added to the sculpture with Tear It! Tape from Imagine.



For the rundown on how it was created please see:


It was so much fun I'm going to try my hand at more of these fun paper sculptures.


Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!