Monday, April 15, 2019

On Wings She Flies Challenge - Lost Coast Designs!

Good Monday Morning Everyone!

It's the 15th and you know what that means...a new challenge on the Lost Coast Designs blog!!  This time we're featuring women with wings...angels, fairies or just women you've given wings to which is what I have for you today.  Actually she is my cleaning fairy and she's got a bit of an attitude...I guess she's not feelin' it today ;)  LOL!!!

LCD Stamps - Housewife, Butterflies Set
Carmen's Veranda Stamp: Happily Ever After sentiment

I created the card by stamping the Housewife and butterfly on white cardstock. Each image was colored then fussy cut. I decided since she was going to be my cleaning fairy she needed some sparkle so I added a bit of micro fine glitter to the wings and her headband.  She was assembled then set aside to dry.

I mounted a piece from a gelli plate print onto a white card base. The Happily Ever After sentiment was stamped in the upper corner with VersaFine Clair ink. And my fairy was then affixed to the card using foam tape to pop her off the background a bit.

I hope this inspires you to join in the fun!
You have from today until the 31st to add your creation.
Happy Stamping Folks!!

CHALLENGE #74 - ON WINGS SHE FLIES

2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!