Wednesday, January 23, 2019

This is Rinea Foiled Paper #6


Welcome to another fun filled post of techniques to use with Rinea Foiled Papers!


My first technique is really fun - I embossed Jade Foiled Paper then rubbed Rinea Ghost Ink over the entire panel and followed the directions on how to use.  When you are done you will wipe away the ink which also takes the color with it!!  How cool is that - I actually used the reverse side of the embossed foil so the ink was left in the impressions of the ferns. 


I made these flowers to show how pretty it is to mix and match to make a really pretty 3D piece.  I used Violet, Lavender and Blush.


This is another idea on how to incorporate the 3D Hyacinth Die Set into your projects.  Last time I showed you an ear of corn...today I popped that corn for a nifty movie snack!!  How fun is that?



Finally I applied DecoArt Crackle Medium over the panel, let it dry and flaked off various areas. NOTE - if you're not careful you could flake it all off since the paper is slick.  Once I was satisfied with the look I covered the entire piece with a layer of Glaze to secure the remaining medium to the foiled paper.  Such texture!!!


GIVEAWAY TIME!!!

This month I wanted to share a bit more about Rinea Foiled Papers with you.
I will be sharing lots of fun ways to use these lovely papers with you to "Spark your Creativity"!  


One lucky winner will receive the Love Variety Foiled Paper Pack (6x12) 
and Pastel Foiled Paper Variety Pack (4x6) show above.

To be entered all you have to do is comment on this post or on the related post on my Facebook page (Roni Johnson).  Each time you see a new Rinea post between now and the 27th of January be sure to comment for another new entry. The drawing will close at 12:00 pm January 27th and the winner will be drawn randomly and announced on January 28th.

Good Luck Everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I love the embossed design on the foil! Looks great with the Ghost Ink technique you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your feature on Rinea foil has been amazing! Those flowers are spectactular! I can't wait to try this myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the ferns and the flaked purple one. Very cool techniques Roni. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Roni, some really great techniques! The popcorn is wonderful, I could use that one a scrapbook pafe for my Grandson. The crackle medium is pretty! Really love the embossed inked one, and the flowers are perfectly beautiful! Thank you for sharing so many ways and techniques for the Rinea papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!