Thursday, January 24, 2019

It's a Piece of Cake....a Foiled Cake Gift Box that is!


Hello Friends, I'm over on the Rinea blog today with my Valentine's Day slice of cake gift box!  It's coming up roses.

I had so much fun making this cake, it is perfect for that little something for your someone special!  Think tickets to his/her favorite show, a sweet treat or even a sparklie piece of jewelry...whatever it is it'll be sure to please.



For complete directions on how I created this cake and these roses, please see the Rinea blog....



9 comments:

  1. This is so cute and pretty. What a wonderful idea to use to gift something small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love how you have all the flowers around the cake - this is a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!I'll check out the info on those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roni, you have created the perfect masterpiece. I can see so many applications for this beautiful gift package including small gifts from the bride and groom, or thank you gift for your favorite teacher!. The possibilities are endless. Roni, your creations always put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is gorgeous. Love the shine. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors - a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!