Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Ink Stains turns 11!!

WOW, how time flies...
it's been 11 years since I started Ink Stains with Roni and shared all sorts of projects, cards, tips, techniques and ideas with you.  Certainly doesn't seem like it's been that long but there's been 3757 posts (not including this one), and over 4.6 MILLION yes you read that right...MILLION page views in that time. That doesn't even count all the folks who subscribe by one of the numerous e-mail or other delivery systems.

I have met so many lovely people over the years, some come and go while others have become long time friends...A GIANT Thank You to everyone out there who visits, subscribes and enjoys Ink Stains...it seems so inadequate but remember...
You are why I do what I do!

Today to help celebrate I thought I'd share some of your favorites...
these are the places that folks visit most often.

Ranger Calendar - Alcohol Inks 015

Groovy Inks seems to be one of the most popular techniques I've ever posted...All you need are a few colors of alcohol inks, glossy cardstock and some pump style hairspray.

mom atc 2 - ink baby 012

Inky Oils is another favorite - this time it's ink + baby oil!
Turns plain old paper into a lovely translucent vellum.


Sentiments and Quotes..paired with my vintage postcards....always a favorite.
Who doesn't need help with sentiments every now and then.


Wax Paper Technique #2 - Faux Embossing Resist 001

Wax Paper Resist Embossing - an oldie but a goodie!



There are just so many to choose from, it's hard to narrow it down...
here are a few more...

Orange Clean Image Transfer Examples005


and

all of the Altered Charms and Jewelry


Handmade Ornaments all seem to be a favorite.

As do ATC's

Hope you have fun taking a look back at some of your favorites and mine!
Thanks again for your friendship over the years!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on your 11th anniversary Roni. I know I found you many years ago and you are a mine of information and cool techniques. Thanks for a wonderful blog and your friendship. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks so much Gail...I'm glad to count you as one of my Ink Stained Friends!!! ((((HUGS))))

      Delete
  2. Congrats on 11 years of blogging! I can't recall when I started following you, but it was way back.... I always enjoy your posts and your techniques! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Denise! I'm so glad you still find it enjoyable to visit! (((HUGS)))

      Delete
  3. Congrats on 11 years of diligent creativity! Thank yo for all the instruction and inspiration!
    Hugs, Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny! You're so very welcome! It truly is my pleasure. (((HUGS)))

      Delete
  4. I remember my first time finding you was when you made a clock from an old monopoly game box. been loving your blog ever since! congrats! and looking forward to the next few years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanks for the first eleven years, Ms Roni. Looking forward to more wonderful shared projects and especially new techniques. Your site is always "First in Line"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Roni! Congratulations on your Anniversary! I started following you during the OWH years and have been inspired by your amazing creations. I have even been lucky enough to win some goodies from you! Have an amazing day and I look forward to future blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!