Saturday, September 15, 2018

I'll Get You my Pretty...

Happy Saturday friends!

Today starts a fun new challenge on the Lost Coast Designs/Carmen's Veranda blog...



This is my contribution for your inspiration today.

I absolutely love these stamps...they are just too much fun if you're an Oz lover.


I stamped her on white cardstock, watercolored her with a variety of Memento inks and a waterbrush then finished her off with a bit of glue and glitter to really make her pop.

She was then mounted on a red oval of Rinea Foiled Paper which was matted on an Ebony/Ebony Starstruck Foiled Paper card.

I hope you join in on the challenge which runs till the end of September.
Good Luck Friends!


Supplies:
Carmen's Veranda - Witch
Imagine - VersaFine Clair; Memento Dual Tip Markers, OnPoint Glue
MFT Oval Die
Waterbrush
Glitter



1 comment:

  1. Love that dramatic background for your sparkly witch Roni. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!