Wednesday, September 26, 2018

I have Flying Monkeys...

Back with another fun card for the 
at Lost Coast Designs n Carmen's Veranda. 


Today I have flying monkeys for you!

I just LOVE this card - as you know blue is my favorite color and I thought it would be the perfect backdrop for my flying monkey. It's made using VersaFine Clair Inks and a sponge dauber.  I think it works great - what do you think?


A close up of the large flying monkey...

He was colored with a combination of markers and colored pencils.

For complete instructions on how I made this card as well as a supply list you can visit the Lost Coast Design blog here - Not Afraid



Be sure to enter the challenge while you still have time.
You might be the lucky winner of a LCD/CV gift certificate!!
Good Luck Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it! The blues are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! I love anything and everything OZ.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!