Monday, July 30, 2018

Steampunk Inspiration

Time is running short on the "No Body Here" challenge at Lost Coast Designs.  You have just today and tomorrow to enter your creation.


I made this card/tag with the challenge in mind. I love the steampunk stamps available at Lost Coast and this mechanical horse is one of my favorites. I smudged up the tag for a bit of a vintage feel.  The background was created by tearing bits of Rinea foiled paper and layering them onto a piece of cardstock. Once the cardstock was covered I ran it through in a gear embossing folder.

I love how it turned out and can't wait to send it on it's way!

Be sure to stop by and add your creation to the challenge -


Supplies:

Lost Coast Designs - Steampunk Mechanical Horse; Words
Rinea Copper/Gold Glossy; Mocha/Gold Glossy; Silver/Gold Glossy; Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Papers
Imagine - VersaFine Clair; Sponge Daubers
Tag
Fibers
Sizzix - Embossing Folder

1 comment:

  1. Love the card. How you layered the foils, then embossed it... Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!