Friday, July 27, 2018

Art Supply Exchange Announcement!!

Hey friends!  


Don't know if you've heard it or not but recently Etsy made lots of changes to their policies (with more to come) and raised their fees...as if they didn't make enough on you already!  When I opened my store, my original goal was to find and sell vintage ephemera and other goodies that folks (myself included) could use in their art at a reasonable price.  Well with all the new fees a reasonable price is no longer feasible.  So after 9 years of selling I decided to close my shop.


You know when they say one door closes another opens - I decided to start a facebook group where anyone could buy, sell or trade their new or used art supplies and ephemera!  It's called...


Right now it's in it's infancy with just a few members and only a couple items for sale but I'm hoping that you will help me spread the news and join in on the fun.  Please feel free to go on over, answer 2 really easy questions and join!  Also if you could share the link with your artsy minded friends that would be awesome.

I'm going to start photographing all of the goodies I have available 
and start posting more soon :)

Hope to see you there!!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Bummer...hmmmm maybe I can post a page here on the blog with things for sale too. Never thought about it but that just might work!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, since they went public it's all about the $$$$$. Too bad because it used to be a nice place to be.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!