Friday, March 30, 2018

Princess of Everything!

Just playin' around with one of my stamps I haven't used in a while...Princess of Everything!  Isn't she great? 


The card is assembled using an old bingo card that I swished around some watercolor paint, the white piece in the lower right corner was made by sprinkling on a bit of Nuance powdered pigments on watercolor.   After I stuck them down to the card I flicked on a bit of blue watercolor paint.  

The little princess was stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink and then colored with Prismacolor colored pencils.   I fussy cut her then pop dotted her onto the card.  The sentiment which is actually below the image when stamped was cut, glued then outlined.

I added the sparklie washi tape to the side just for an extra bit of bling.  You can't see it in this photo very well but her pinafore has a bit of micro fine glitter along the edges as well.

This card fits into the challenge over on Lost Coast Portal to Creativity's challenge: Say What??


Supplies:

Lost Coast Designs - Princess of Everything
Imagine - VersaFine Clair - Nocturne; On Point Glue; Tear It Tape
Nuance Pigment Powders
Prima - Watercolor Paints
Prismacolor Colored Pencils
Washi Tape 
Vintage Bingo Card

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute, Roni! That is a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She rocks Roni, and I love the bingo card background and the bling. A beautiful piece. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!