Thursday, November 17, 2016

Curtain Call - At Home

Been at home yesterday and today instead of at work...we're having a new furnace installed.  It's a good thing because of course we want to be warm but it's expensive and there's never a good time for unexpected expenses right?

So I saw a fun challenge in my e-mail box last night that inspired me to play with a new stamp set.  Curtain Call is having a challenge called "At Home".


Here is my creation!  Don't ya just love that little house stamp? It's from Club Scraps Christmas kit - Christmas Thyme.  Such a fun kit...  This house is so cute and so much fun to color, I really enjoyed making this card.  I was inspired by the theme at home of course but I also really liked the color combo of greens, yellows and blue from the challenge.


This is a close up of the house...don't know if you can tell from the photo but I stamped the wreath and flower box foliage a second time and pop-dotted it off the background.  Looks so neat IRL.


Supplies:

ClubScrap.com - Papers, Stamps, Tag, Ribbon
Imagine - Memento Markers, VersaFine Onxy Black Ink; Delicata Dark Brown Shimmer; Sponge Dauber
Glitter

5 comments:

  1. I do love the sweet house, and the paper you have goes perfectly with the theme! I hope your new furnace goes in smoothly! It sure is exactly the right time to get a new one, cooler weather is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to get a warm cup of cocoa by the fire. Great card Roni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Roni! Glad you took some time to play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super sweet! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. Love that house and all the pretty decorations! The touch of sparkle is perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!