Monday, March 30, 2015

Brusho Crystal Colours - Great Deal!

Hi All!

I know I've talked to a few people who like me have been wanting to play with the Brusho Crystal Color powders from the UK but have found them difficult to get hold of.

WELL - I was on e-bay this a.m. looking for something totally different and when I was about to sign off I thought that I would give it a shot and see if I could find any of the Brusho's for sale.  I DID -  Brusho Crystal Colours - AND the best part is that they are cheaper than I've been able to find anywhere here in the USA.  Woo hooo!

I know some people are fearful of ordering products from outside of the US but I have bought (not from this seller) items from EU, UK, AU several times without any issues.  Of  course you will have to wait a little bit longer due to shipping across the ocean but it's worth it.

Anyway, I thought I'd share since I know many people are interested but couldn't find them either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!