Thursday, January 15, 2015

Gelatos - I adore you!

It's been a REALLY long week at work this week so I decided to pull out lots of goodies and play.  Art therapy you know...it's always good for the soul ;)  

So I started off with a bit of DecoArts Modeling Paste over a MFT hearts stencil.  I applied the paste to just one side of the card panel...  Of course I heated it to speed up the drying.


Then I pull out lots of different colors of Gelatos and scribbled away!


Then I initially blended with my waterbrush to get the Gelatos into a more willing state of mind to move about then I tilted and spritzed it with more water.  As I tilted the card I had my heat tool ready to freeze action on some of the drips.


Next I took a baby wipe and wiped the Gelatos off of the pasted hearts.


I then stamped some flowers (Stampendous!) off to the side with London Fog Memento Ink.


While I was at it I also stamped this fun open dot pattern (JFF) using bronze & copper Delicata ink over various parts of the card.


Next I colored the flowers in with Memento Markers...


Stamped my sentiment (Avery Elle) onto a die-cut...


Added it to the card, and finished it off with a few dots of Tuxedo Black Pico Embellisher!


Ahhhh, I feel better already!
Have you had a chance to revive yourself with art lately?
If not you really should...helps take away the stress of the day :)
Stay Inky My Friends!!

2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!