Friday, March 1, 2013

Password Book - Part II

Yesterday we started a Password Book so you'll have once place to keep all of the various passwords needed at ALL the sites on the internet.

Today we're going to finish it off!

I started off by tracing a few guidelines to give me a basic idea on where to position my stamped images.

Password Book 2 001

Next I stamped away!  I used all StampersBest images for the cover of my book.  I just love em!

Password Book 2 002

And then I colored them using a combination of Spectrum Noir Markers, Stickles Glitter Glue and a bit of Distress Ink to finish off the background.  I'm going to stamp "My Word" in the open space but I need to dig out the two fonts I wanted to pair together.

Password Book 2 003


I then covered the book pages by adhering the stamped page to my chipboard cover.  I snipped off each corner ....

Password Book 2 005

and glued each flap down....

Password Book 2 006

and finally I covered the inside of the cover with a bit of cardstock that matches the dividers I made...

Password Book 2 007

Now it's time to assemble...  I am using book rings because I want to be able to alphabetize my passwords and add or remove pages as desired.  You can use any form of binding you prefer.

Password Book 2 008


And here's how mine turned out!  It's perfect to slip right under my screen so it's always there when I need it :) 
 
  Password Book 2 009
 
Hope you enjoy!!
I know I'm lovin it already!
No more searching through the chicken scratched paper for the right password for a site.
 
Tomorrow I'll be sharing a few more cards made using February's
Up, Up & Away Club Scrap Kit!
Hope to see you then.

3 comments:

  1. Your book turned out cute! I, like you, have way too many usernames, passwords....Agh! Now I will put them a book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cover turned out beautiful! Those Club Scrap stamps are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think I needed one of these, I was wrong!! Love the book will have to get busy and make one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!